Friday, June 26, 2009

Putting some water colour onto simple sketches

Summer is finally here (we wait a long time for it here in Sweden!) and it is lovely. I am taking my little family swimming in a lake 'tonight'. Sofia wanted to go swimming in the night time as it sounds exciting. However, it is light here until 11.30pm so she probably won't notice the difference.

Anyway, back to books! I have added some colour to my sketched book ‘My Daddy’ and invite you to have a look. I literally painted some watercolour over my sketches and it took me only 20 minutes. It was fun, easy and quick.

If you like the look of this technique I would really recommend it to those who are short of time.



Find more photos like this on Piggy Publishing Adventures

1 comment:

  1. I really need to be exercising my artistic muscles. Haven't given them much use since I escaped my inane BFA program.

    ReplyDelete