Friday, September 11, 2009

A new illustration every week and "Create A Book For A Child"

A couple of bits of news today.

Every week I am adding a new illustration to a book for my little girl. This book is called "Sometimes Sofia Gets Angry When...", a little further down in this post you will find the illustrations including this week's addition.

My other news is that I am in the process of changing the name of my social network from Piggy Publishing Adventures to Create A Book For A Child. Even though I love the name Piggy Publishing Adventures (and I am still keeping the name to use later) I realized it doesn't really describe what my social network is about. It is not really about becoming a published author but about creating something unique for your child for the pure joy of it.

I am still in the process of sorting out changing all the URL details etc... But I thought I'd let you know of the change and if you have any feedback would love to hear it.

Anyway, here are the illustrations... enjoy...


Find more photos like this on Create A Book For A Child!


Have a great day.

Nina

5 comments:

  1. That is so FUN!!!! Makes me want to illustrate a book for my kids...even if I can't really draw worth a lick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a cute book!

    Is it part of a series with titles like: 'sophia laughs at stuff' and 'things sophia is good at'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new name. I also like your other one too though.. Hard to choose. I really like your new illustrations. I like the picture where the words go up over the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is part of my Sofia series. The first book was "Sofia Loves..." the second was "Piggy Is Sofia's Best Friend" and here is the third "Sometimes Sofia Gets Angry When...".

    ReplyDelete